September 6, 2017

ILHAM

Posted by on September 6, 2017
Inspiration had to be sought. Do not ditungu him to come alone. The inspiration was to be pursued, squeezed, hunted and embraced. With enough intellect capital which dilembari the emotions burning inside the deer, then the inspiration we gain willsimply have the dimension of depth.

In line with that, should we read? Of course. Read, read and keep reading. It's up towhat are books, magazines, nature, society and man.

I read not just to know. I also like that what I've read that join to form part of my sight. Therefore I am digesting, squeeze with a capital of intellect and kepribadianku, in order to thus my personality becoming richer with the intellect that is available and in his struggle with the situation.


Indeed I thirst. Thirst will all influence. Because it I open the my shirt, My serve my body naked so that every part of my body a chance to look at the broad nature and acquire bombardment from all directions. The game will never finish it very engrossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment