September 14, 2017

Most Letter Kartini

Posted by on September 14, 2017
Kartini's letters these are translations from the book "DOOR DUISTERNIS TOTLICHT" which is a collection of letter r. A Kartini to his friends especially those Netherlands. A collection of letters first published by Mr. j. h. Abendanon in 1911.

I think, anyone who read the Kartini's letters will be dumbfounded, realizing that in1899 there was a girl who was being dipingit and raised in the system of feudalismbut She has thought and tremendous courage. He dared to defy the system, he even dares to fight his fear of his own. The maturity of mind is incredible.

Kartini died with happy as previously he wrote to Mrs Abendanon: "Although I had no luck until the end of the road, although I will be broken in the middle of the road, I will die happy. The road was opened, and I have join in leading the way to the freedom and independence of women Son of Earth ".

No comments:

Post a Comment