October 17, 2017

Suciwati Munir: Munir Is Equal To Other Human

Posted by on October 17, 2017
Munir was a human being, just like me and more, who could die. Yesterday, now ortomorrow, it's only a matter of time. Sick, poisoned or shot, it's just a question of how. The inevitability of death is. Like it or don't like it, we still have to deal with it. And life does not stop. Tears of pain will never return it.

Piece of the prayer of Sayyidina Ali, Prophet Muhammad, made me grow confident that I must rise:

"When the power of the God gave me trouble so I became stronger. When wisdom, God gave me problems to kupecahkan. When the kumohon well-being, God gave me reason to think. When the kumohon courage, God gave medanger to kuatasi conditions. When a love, God gave me troubled peopleto. When help, God gave me a chance. I never accept what kupinta, but I received everything I needed. "

I tried to contemplate. Heart that this is not just a destiny, but there's amystery that envelops. The mystery should be revealed. I had to do something. Grateful, I'm not alone in grief. Many friends who care to our family.

To ME, Munir is a light that never goes out. This increasingly deep impression felt after his departure. Munir and their spirit had broken the fear that gripped, create a culture of democracy, giving hope of enforcement of human rights. All that Munir was the inspiration for me to do and friends driving force of democracy in this country.Undoubtedly, that spirit is passed on by the lovers of Justice and truth by endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment